This page is out of date.
THE COLLABORATIVE offers a menu of educational tools pertaining to distribution for completed films or films nearing completion.
Note: For films that are in pre-production or still in production, please see our Resources page for recommended experts. Our Partners page lists services offered by TFC's Distribution Service Partners, many of which are discounted for TFC members.
- The Digital Distribution Guide/Tips for Filmmakers — Free with membership
- Distribution 101 Seminars — Free with membership
- Filmmakers Networking and Information Exchange — Free with membership
- Film Festival Distribution and Marketing Education for Feature Films
- A sliding scale nominal flat fee vs. 50% of festival rental fees, depending on film and scope of campaign.
- Theatrical and Educational/Community Distribution for Feature Films
- Fees as low as $3,000 - $5,000+ but vary depending on scope of release. Filmmaker pays for all costs unless we can get sponsorship or apply a grant towards costs.
- Digital Distribution for Feature Films
- 15% of Gross Revenues as our Fee and nominal encoding and marketing costs (all agreed to in advance) are retained and rest goes to filmmakers. A low-cost, flat-fee option is also available.
- Film Festival & Digital Distribution on a case-by-case basis.